Take a Tour of the Thermwood Model 42
Learn about the different aspects of the 3 Axis Model 42 and watch as it machines small tables in a machine-paced operation.
The Model 42 is a moving table, fixed gantry, CNC router primarily designed to machine low profile materials such as hardwoods, softwoods, fiberboard (MDF), particleboard, plastics and aluminum.
Watch a Model 42 DT 5'X5' Carve Five Bears Simultaneously
Model 42 Features/Options
Available Table Sizes: Single Table: 10'x5', Dual Tables: 5'x5', 5'x8', 5'x10', 5'x12'
- 12 HP HSD Spindle (3,000-24,000 RPM).
- Fixed Gantry with Moving (front to back) Solid Aluminum Tables
- 4 Position Bar Style Automatic Tool Changer (Standard)
- At the head Automatic Tool Changer (Optional)
- 2nd Head Spindle (Optional)
- 7 Position Bar Style Automatic tool Changer (Optional)
- Pop Up Pins (Optional)
- Automatic Lubrication (Optional)
- Automatic Tool Length Measurement (Optional)
- Three-Dimensional Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
- Control Nesting
- Siemens Intelligent Servo Drives Throughout
- QCore SuperControl
- Machine Training and Installation