Thermwood would like to invite you to visit us at the JEC Americas Trade Show in Boston, MA.
When: Wednesday November 7th to Friday November 9th
Where: Boston Convention and Exhibition Center -Booth #E14
We are exhibiting the latest Thermwood equipment:- Featuring our newest 5 Axis CNC Router - the Thermwood Model 77.
For a limited time, you can receive a FREE Visitor's Badge to attend the show free of charge - act now to take advantage of this offer!
The Thermwood Model 77 5x10 (larger sizes are available) is a heavy duty five-axis CNC router specifically developed for three dimensional machining. This stationary table high wall machine was designed using advanced 3D software utilizing Finite Element Analysis. All major welds including the base and gantry are stress relieved to provide long term stability. This machine is inspected and calibrated utilizing a precision volumetric laser system.
• 12 HP (3,000-24,000 RPM) Spindle
• Impact Resistant 5 Axis Head
• 10 Position Rotary Tool Change System
• Rapid Speed: 3500 inches per minute
• Moving Gantry
• QCore SuperControl
• Siemens Intelligent Servo Drives Throughout
• Volumetric 3D Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
• Automatic Tool Length Sensor
• Machine Training and Installation
• Free Lifetime Phone/Forum Support
More information can be found here