Tags: Thermwood, CNC Routers, software, CNC Automation, Special, Cad, Layered DXF, control nesting, super controller, Gen2, DXF Buddy
Are you working with Layered DXF files and Control Nesting? Do you run into issues with any of the following?
- OUTLINE layer depths not matching material thicknesses at the machine...
- Parts to be machined in "grained" material being drawn in the wrong orientation...
- You need a left-hand AND right-hand gable but only have the left-hand DXF...
- The DADO layer is not being recognized because if was incorrectly labeled "DAOD"...
- You need to flip the back operations to the front and then front operations to the back...
- No CAD system or CAD operator out at the machine...
DXF Buddy is here! This small and easy utility will run at the machine and help you rectify all of the issues listed above and then some.
DXF Buddy is available in two versions - Standard and Pro. The Standard version incorporates a DXF Part Viewer and the ability to manipulate many aspects of the Layered DXF file without the need of accessing a CAD system. The Pro version has all the capabilities of the Standard module and also provide a DXF List Management module that allows you to create a list of DXF parts, set quantities, easily assign materials, mirror/rotate or "pair" individual parts and annotate each entry with a JOB/ASSEMBLY and CAB/SUB-ASSEMBLY designation. The lists DXF Buddy Pro "builds" can then be loaded into Control Nesting in one easy step.
Both versions of DXF Buddy 1.0 have an introductory price of less than $100 CAD!
- Each license can be installed and run on only one (1) computer. (Software registers to the computer.)
- All support is done via a email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on the special forum on the B2B-Online-Community. No phone support is provided.
Visit the SOFTWARE section of the CNC Automation web store - http://store.cncautomation.com/
We expect to officially release the extensive eCabinet Systems online training program by mid-May and are continuously adding sections up to that point.
A one year subscription to the eCabinet Systems Online Training program costs $950, and includes a hard copy of the 700 page Nearly Complete Guide to eCabinet Systems. After the first year, the training subscription can be extended for $350 per year.
About the Course:
We currently have 20 hours of tutorials available with the program, and more is being added everyday. The training course covers all subjects taught in Thermwood's week long eCabinet Systems Training Program without the travel and lodging costs.
This is an extensive, detailed course that will guide you through every function and capability of this extraordinary software. It is presented in clear, easy to understand language that will unleash the incredible power of eCabinet Systems.
|To view more information or purchase the eCabinet Systems Online Training - Please Click Here