eCabinet Systems version 6.0 Build 1 is now available. This latest version of eCabinet Systems is available as a download only. No disc is required. It is a full install. It will either update your existing version of eCabinet Systems or complete a full install.
To obtain this version, click on the link below. Save this file to your computer then double click it to run.
NOTE: Fresh installations (not upgrades) do NOT include pull, wood product, or lazy susan store entries. So to have access to these 3D objects you must download and install them from the following links. If this installer is used on a pc that already contains eCabinet Systems then the 3D files are already on your pc and these downloads are not needed.
Features available in version 6.0 Build 1:
- Full install downloadable. No disk is required.
- Vista & Windows 7 compatible
- Windows 64 bit compatible
- Ability to save Cabinets and Assemblies in a location other than that specified by the installation.
- Improved cabinet construction and Part Editor operation recognition. Problems in previous versions where Part Editor cuts can not hit a construction operation should not exist any longer.
- Ability to add hardware components. This means that the old Members Store is completely removed. The only items that are kept from the old store are those with 3d objects. These components are pulls, wood components, lazy susan & moldings. (To obtain these components on a fresh installation you will need to download them with the links provided above. NOTE: Moldings are already included in the install.) An additional field has been added for Distributors. If you load a job, cabinet or assembly that has a component from the old store you will be asked to add or alter this component with a New Hardware dialog. NOTE: Moldings can not be added or manipulated in this version.
- Item Window for quick access to cabinets,assemblies,doors,drawers,display items for the Room and Cabinet Editor. This supports dual screen systems as well.
- Drawer Box parts can be modified in the Part Editor and Constraint Manager
- Stretchers from the Stretcher Editor can be modified in the Part Editor and Constraint Manager
- A new buy list is available in the Item Window. There is one for the entire job and one for a single cabinet. This buy list can be exported for a means to create a purchase order.
- Export/Import in CSV format for hardware items. This offers a quick means for altering pricing on all your components in Excel.
- CNC Output immediately creates twd for current job. The batching jobs CNC Output is now only available when there are no items in the room or batch area.
- Ability to Nest the items in the Cabinet Editor by clicking Nested Output when in Cabinet Editor
If downloading the install is not an option, an install cd may be purchased online HERE
The fee for the installation cd will be $30.00 (Shipping Not Included)