Cut Centers become more valuable over time...
In addition to not requiring a programmer, Cut Centers are continuously evolving, providing you with more and more features and products to offer your customers. When new features and products become available, your Cut Center will automatically alert you, keeping you up to date with the latest offerings (circled in red below). Because of this, over time, Cut Centers increase in value to your operation instead of falling behind and becoming obsolete.
Artie will automatically alert you when a new update is available
The amount of products/offerings included in the Cut Center has grown significantly
- Cabinet definitions are up from 8,169 to 24,465…a 300% increase!
- Doors and Drawer Front styles increased from 492 offerings to 3,166…a 643% increase!
- Furniture offerings increased from 30 to 186 offerings.
- The Shapes Area began with 8 basic shapes and is now up to 30 unique shapes (including trapezoids, octagons, etc.).
In addition, a wide variety of new useful features and tools have been added – some of the most popular ones are:
- Addition of Stair Stringers
- Expanded Grain Matching options for Doors and Drawer Fronts
- Print Face Frame dimensions/cut lists at the machine
- Adjustable edge banding thickness (part sizes are adjusted automatically)
- Improved Run Screen Interface
- Base cabinet height adjustments (along with depth and width)
- Addition of the Publisher tool (easily send your eCabinet designs to the Cut Center)
- Ability to machine more types of materials, such as Starboard for Outdoor Cabinets
- Expanded corner cabinet dimension options
- Integration of A.I. (Artie - artificial intelligence)
- Combination Cabinets (combine multiple cabinets into one, large cabinet)
How much do updates cost and who gets them?
Updates are free for Cut Centers, ALL of them…regardless of age. This ensures that you stay competitive as new technology is developed and new products become available.
In fact, our latest and most significant update included the ability to make Combination Cabinets, a custom cabinet feature that allows you to create large kitchen cabinets with multiple sections. This feature reduces the machine time by 25 to 35 percent and part count by up to 50 percent, thus dramatically lowering the production time and the material cost of the job.
Combination Cabinet created on a Cut Center after the latest update
This latest update alone has increased the amount of cabinet configurations you can make from several million to several trillion…continuing to make the Cut Center much more valuable than when it was first introduced.
The amount of product at your fingertips (without programming or expensive design software) truly is remarkable!
The Bottom Line...
Thermwood is committed to you and your success. We want you to love your new Cut Center, and for it to help move your business to the next level. We have the best service and support in the business, and help is available with a push of a button on your Cut Center. We also have free phone, email and forum support. In addition, we are available to help you create custom libraries for your projects to quickly get you going.
Don't have extensive programming experience? Have programming experience and want both the flexibility of a CNC router and the ease of use of a Cut Center? Looking for a machine that will grow with your business? Then Thermwood's Cut Ready Cut Center might just be the machine for you.